|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Yellowstone Week 2 /
3:34 AM
Second week at Yellowstone, the sun came out and the snow melted.. And the weather seemed to warm up a bit, except for the early mornings and late nights. We were kinda sad because we only got to play in the snow for a few days.. But oh wells. At least we were lucky enough to see it snow! The little animals started to come out and play. They're so adorable!  We had our very first employees' party for the season.. The DJ was playing my favourite R&B music when we first reached the pub! But it was over really quick and the DJ played really weird music that we didn't really know how to dance to after that haha. I love partying with Kyla & Evelyn!! Can get high without drinking alcohol :) The 3 of us got marked with X's on our hands because we were under 21 and not allowed to buy booze!! And we had to surrender our IDs!!  Xiaofan arrived in Yellowstone this week, and on our off-day, both of us and Terence went hiking together! It was really fun, till the temperature took a sudden drop and all 3 of us really needed the toilet badly but there wasn't any nearby! Thankfully we managed to hitch a ride from a Taiwanese couple back to the Old Faithful area, else it would have been a cold torturous walk back. Our hitchhike story is quite hilarious - but I'll keep it a secret for Xiaofan & Terence. Oh, we saw our first bison carcass too! Apparently it was eaten by a bear..  On 19th May, it was my favourite ex-roomie's 21st birthday!! We got her a lemon & raspberry jam cake from West Yellowstone, and surprised her at night, when all of us were done with work. Sang happy birthday, took pictures, recorded videos of us doing silly read-out-louds from this book of sweet thoughts we bought for her, and pigged out on the oh-so-yummy cake. I love simple hang outs like these!  All in all, even though my schedule of work for this week was really horrible - imagine having LD-BD-BD-LD-BD shifts for 5 days! - I was really happy because my shoes were broken into by the end of this week. Finally! No more blisters! :D
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Yellowstone Week 2 /
3:34 AM
Second week at Yellowstone, the sun came out and the snow melted.. And the weather seemed to warm up a bit, except for the early mornings and late nights. We were kinda sad because we only got to play in the snow for a few days.. But oh wells. At least we were lucky enough to see it snow! The little animals started to come out and play. They're so adorable!  We had our very first employees' party for the season.. The DJ was playing my favourite R&B music when we first reached the pub! But it was over really quick and the DJ played really weird music that we didn't really know how to dance to after that haha. I love partying with Kyla & Evelyn!! Can get high without drinking alcohol :) The 3 of us got marked with X's on our hands because we were under 21 and not allowed to buy booze!! And we had to surrender our IDs!!  Xiaofan arrived in Yellowstone this week, and on our off-day, both of us and Terence went hiking together! It was really fun, till the temperature took a sudden drop and all 3 of us really needed the toilet badly but there wasn't any nearby! Thankfully we managed to hitch a ride from a Taiwanese couple back to the Old Faithful area, else it would have been a cold torturous walk back. Our hitchhike story is quite hilarious - but I'll keep it a secret for Xiaofan & Terence. Oh, we saw our first bison carcass too! Apparently it was eaten by a bear..  On 19th May, it was my favourite ex-roomie's 21st birthday!! We got her a lemon & raspberry jam cake from West Yellowstone, and surprised her at night, when all of us were done with work. Sang happy birthday, took pictures, recorded videos of us doing silly read-out-louds from this book of sweet thoughts we bought for her, and pigged out on the oh-so-yummy cake. I love simple hang outs like these!  All in all, even though my schedule of work for this week was really horrible - imagine having LD-BD-BD-LD-BD shifts for 5 days! - I was really happy because my shoes were broken into by the end of this week. Finally! No more blisters! :D
|
|