|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Yellowstone Week 5 /
2:24 AM
The weather warmed up again in week 5 - Faith, Jia Yen and I took the in-park tour and we sat in the vintage Yellowstone bus! They're from 1936, 1937 and 1938 and have been refurbished for commercial use. I think the buses are really cute!  Also went on a drive to Lamar Valley with Taina & Amanda in hope of catching some wildlife besides the usual bisons we see at Old Faithful. Oh, and we also hiked up this random mountain because we couldn't find the trailhead for the hike we were supposed to go on. We're hopeless, heh. But it was awesome girly bonding with my fav Finnish & American friends! :) Plus we were really lucky - we saw elks, bears (from afar only booo) and this moose here! It crossed the road right in front of our car! Silly moose.  We wanted to have Chinese food at Gardiner but the restaurant was closed during lunch so we ended up eating at another random cafe.. Which had the best blueberry pie ever!! Yums. Dropped by the Mammoth Hot Springs terraces on the way back.. They were still a little dry though, cos it wasn't really summer yet.. But it still looked so pure and white.. Totally different from the environment in Old Faithful. Felt good just to get out of the place for a day!  Ok gonna end this post here because I'm feeling LAZY! And it's time to sleep - suffering from lack of sleep from going to bed at 6am last night. Or rather.. This morning. =p
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Yellowstone Week 5 /
2:24 AM
The weather warmed up again in week 5 - Faith, Jia Yen and I took the in-park tour and we sat in the vintage Yellowstone bus! They're from 1936, 1937 and 1938 and have been refurbished for commercial use. I think the buses are really cute!  Also went on a drive to Lamar Valley with Taina & Amanda in hope of catching some wildlife besides the usual bisons we see at Old Faithful. Oh, and we also hiked up this random mountain because we couldn't find the trailhead for the hike we were supposed to go on. We're hopeless, heh. But it was awesome girly bonding with my fav Finnish & American friends! :) Plus we were really lucky - we saw elks, bears (from afar only booo) and this moose here! It crossed the road right in front of our car! Silly moose.  We wanted to have Chinese food at Gardiner but the restaurant was closed during lunch so we ended up eating at another random cafe.. Which had the best blueberry pie ever!! Yums. Dropped by the Mammoth Hot Springs terraces on the way back.. They were still a little dry though, cos it wasn't really summer yet.. But it still looked so pure and white.. Totally different from the environment in Old Faithful. Felt good just to get out of the place for a day!  Ok gonna end this post here because I'm feeling LAZY! And it's time to sleep - suffering from lack of sleep from going to bed at 6am last night. Or rather.. This morning. =p
|
|