<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Thursday, August 28, 2008
Yellowstone Week 6 / 5:58 PM

We went whitewater rafting at the Gallatin River!! The water was so so so COLD. Just a day before it was still snowing in Yellowstone (and mind you, it was already the 2nd week of June!) - but luckily the Gallatin River was on slightly lower elevation so there wasn't any snow - just hail. We got suited up in wetsuits, fleece, booties, life jackets & helmets, and off we were! I don't think I've ever felt that cold in my life - my fingers felt as if they were frozen to the paddle, and my face frozen into an idiotic grin.

We also had a pajama party! Woots! The music this time around was so much better than the last party and we all had a rockin' good time dancing the night away.. Had tons of fun dancing with my girls Kyla & Evelyn, Pedro, Allison, KL, the Colombians, my crazy American co-workers, etc. I love employee parties!

Celebrated Jenean's 21st birthday early by taking her for roasted red pepper & smoked gouda soup and desserts at the Old Faithful Inn Dining Room. As usual, the staff working on that shift came to sing the (really cheesy) Old Faithful birthday song!

Oh, give me a home,
Where the buffalo roam,
Where the deer and the antelope play,
Happy birthday to you,
From the Old Faithful crew,
Have fun and enjoy your big day!

And I finally got to go to Fairy Falls too. :) I've been wanting to go to this falls for a long time! I loved it much more than Mystic Falls.. I think photographs can never do justice to any falls, which is such a waste! I loved just sitting at the bottom of the falls, letting the wind caress my cheeks and watching the clouds go by above..