<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Thursday, September 25, 2008
Recess Week / 11:11 AM

So I decided to give up my place at Bristol. And I'm hoping I won't regret this decision.. At least I don't have to stress and worry anymore. Though I'm really sad that I won't be going to Europe next year. But oh well, I'll have my chance again I'm sure! *smiles*

Been home for the past 6 days and it's been awesome. As usual, I'm just bumming at home, spending time with family, hanging out with friends and baking. My assignment deadlines are looming on me and the impending doom of my midterm on Thursday is haunting me. Yet I don't feel like doing anything, just because I'm at home and home's the only place I get to relax! Will. Stop. Procrastinating. Soon.

My USA stories are still incomplete but I don't feel like writing about them anymore. Looking at the photographs brings back too many fond memories.



The girls and I have formulated a bonanza for next weekend, and I can't wait!