<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Sunday, September 28, 2008
To Reality / 2:54 AM

Got bored of the old layout so here's a new look (which I hope will last longer). I really hate how time passes by so fast when I'm at home. I guess that's what happens when you're enjoying yourself.

House party & DJ reunion. Dim sum breakfast. Family time. KLIA. Limewire. Curries & kuih. TV series. Movies. Songs. Tong shui. Jelly hearts cheesecake. Shopping. Starbucks. Luna Bar. Vanilla cupcakes. Kopitiam. BFF. Delicious. Gossip Girl. Sushi. Girly talk. Orange cupcakes. DJ visit. Pedicure. Famous Amos cookies. BBQ night. American breakfast. Manicure. Parking adventures. Steamboat. Bake-a-mania.

That pretty much sums up my 7 days at home. It's been an awesome holiday, though I haven't had much time to rest. In a few hours, I'll be on my way back to Singapore. Back to studying. Assignments. Midterms. Meetings. Hall food. :(

No more running away.