<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Friday, September 19, 2008
Yellowstone Week 10 / 11:32 AM

Dawn was leaving in 2 days and she still had not seen any bears in Yellowstone yet! How can! So with KL on the wheels, a bunch of us went driving around the Tower-Roosevelt area again in search of bears. And I think (or hope) Dawn was really happy because we saw a grizzly bear! It was walking really fast, and all we could capture was this picture of its butt. But oh well, we finally saw our grizzly!

After that we made our way to Cody for dinner.. It took us nearly 3 hours I think, to reach there. Yellowstone is so huge, takes so much time to travel around, sigh. By the time we got to Cody it was already way past dinnertime and we were all starving! We ate at another Japanese restaurant - this one has a better Japanese ambience but the food wasn't all that great, plus it was expensive. But in the end, it was the company that matters!

The next day, I was feeling kinda queasy so in the end we didn't make it for our Bunsen Peak hike. *sorry!* But by lunch time I was feeling better and I followed Zhi Theng, Bao Jing, Jia Yen outboarding with Trang and Kendra! Trang is really fun haha. But seriously, that girl needs to stop smoking and drinking beer so much! We had lots of fun out on the motorboat just cruising around Yellowstone Lake.. And then we came back to Old Faithful and had dinner together. Trang brought her rice cooker and rice for us to cook! Yums. And after that it wasn't so nice anymore because Trang bought me vodka and I ended up throwing up my dinner. Trust me, it wasn't a pretty sight lol.

Dawn's last day. My breakfast kaki leaving me. Booooo. We had our last breakfast together. 'Sweetheart' Susie makes the best breakfasts ever! It's the only reason why we'd ever wake up early for breakfast when we aren't working breakfast shifts. I miss how chirpy she is and how she'll be so happy-smiley every morning when she sees us. And she was so sweet, on Zhi Theng, Bao Jing & Jia Yen's last day, it was French toast day - but she knew we love her chocolate chip pancakes & banana pancakes so she whipped up some specially for us!

The last few days of work was getting quiet because a lot of the Asians were leaving already.. Most of us had to go back to school. I had a lot of shifts for my last week of work so I was with my friends most of the time. And there was this one mom & daughter pair that was really sweet. They're really sweet to talk to (especially the little girl Becky) and sigh, it really makes me miss how friendly everyone in Yellowstone is.. We're like one big happy family. I wanna go back there!