<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Friday, October 24, 2008
As A Bee. / 1:17 AM

Been rather busy as of late, hence the lack of updates.. Busy mugging on weekdays, weekends busy with social activities. Had late dinner/early supper (Ben & Jerry's s'mores!!), watched 'Tropic Thunder' and had some sparkling wine on Friday night. The movie was really lame and made us laugh a lot haha. Awesome way to relax after a hectic week. :) Saturday was spent helping out the Yellowstone employers at the Work & Travel roadshow!

It was a long day of running interviews - especially since I was running on only an hour of sleep! Concussed for 12 hours after that man. And on Sunday we went to Raffles Hotel last Sunday to watch our dear Andrew act - he was one of the main characters for 悬恋! The whole drama was in Mandarin! I couldn't understand some parts but (I think) I got the gist of the whole story haha. I'm glad all these weekend activities help me unwind and gear up for what lies ahead the next week!



My roomie and I had a total freak-out moment few hours ago. A baby lizard came into our room. We are VERY afraid of lizards. But thanks to our lifesaver, he got the lizard out of our room! YAY! I think it's been a while since the both of us got so freaked out and screamed so much man. Haha. And yes Mr. Lifesaver we'll heed your advice on spring cleaning, lol.

Oh and I lost my room card today. GREAT. It's going to cost me $50 to replace it if I can't find it. :(