|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Friday, October 17, 2008
Siew Loong's 21st /
2:35 AM
Yesterday was the last of our October babies' celebration. We didn't do anything very fancy because it was all quite last minute, but I think the ideas Quen came up with was the most creative thus far haha. We gave him a fruit cake. As in, literally, fruit cake. In the form of a watermelon. :P  Thanks to the help of his roomie, we managed to steal his bed from his room while he was having his quiz! Had a yummy dinner together with the gang, it's not often that all of us are gathered together for dinner these days.. But Yok Yin, Sean and I left early to decorate the bed. It was fun to unleash our creativity hehe. SIEW LOONG BAO, happy 21st birthday (again); sorry the celebration was nothing very fancy, but we all love you very much!  P.S. There were 15 of us at dinner and so each piece of paper represents each of us who were there that night hehe. Pretty proud of our work of art. Click here for the bigger version of it! :D
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Friday, October 17, 2008
Siew Loong's 21st /
2:35 AM
Yesterday was the last of our October babies' celebration. We didn't do anything very fancy because it was all quite last minute, but I think the ideas Quen came up with was the most creative thus far haha. We gave him a fruit cake. As in, literally, fruit cake. In the form of a watermelon. :P  Thanks to the help of his roomie, we managed to steal his bed from his room while he was having his quiz! Had a yummy dinner together with the gang, it's not often that all of us are gathered together for dinner these days.. But Yok Yin, Sean and I left early to decorate the bed. It was fun to unleash our creativity hehe. SIEW LOONG BAO, happy 21st birthday (again); sorry the celebration was nothing very fancy, but we all love you very much!  P.S. There were 15 of us at dinner and so each piece of paper represents each of us who were there that night hehe. Pretty proud of our work of art. Click here for the bigger version of it! :D
|
|