<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Wednesday, October 8, 2008
A Twentieth To Remember / 12:06 AM

My birthday this year happens to fall on a weekend, and I had a blast! We had a triple birthday bonanza to celebrate mine and Rachel's twentieth, and also Wen Ni's twenty-first birthday. Our birthday dinner was at Giraffe Restaurant & Bar - lovely ambience, and I loved how we were all dressed up together. :)



The after party was at the park outside Hangout Hotel @ Mt. Emily. Hangout Hotel has HORRIBLE management. Please do not ever book a room there to stay. If only we could have gotten a refund, hmph! But anyway, it didn't dampen our spirits and we had a ton of fun hanging out and laughing at the drunkards.



Just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to An Yi, Yin Mun, Yu Wen, Jason, Quen Seng, Raymond, Andrew, Siew Loong, Daryl for making our birthday celebration so memorable with all that bitchiness, laughter and vomiting! BUT. No more alcohol parties for a while please, haha. Taking care of drunk people is tiring. :P

Oh, and thanks everyone who wished me through sms, emails or Facebook! I'm sorry if I didn't reply your sms because my phone ran out of battery on Saturday afternoon so I only received most of the messages on Sunday afternoon. And there were so many Facebook wall posts to reply so I got a little bit lazy.. Just a little bit. Heh. And I will get to those emails soon, I promise!

Will update on my birthday properly when I have more time. As of now I have way too much to study and someone please help me because my brain is absorbing everything at a really slow turtle speed rate.