<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Monday, December 8, 2008
Happy Me / 11:22 PM

Few things that have been making me happy at home:

Saturday. :)

Whipping the egg whites till they are stiff and then turning the bowl upside down. Haha! And also the smell of my banana crumb muffins lingering in the kitchen.

Stumbling upon my favourite pair of Grendha flats which I thought was sold out long ago in the stores. I got the last pair at a steal! RM30 instead of the SGD40 I paid for my first pair!

Getting my pedicure. One of my toe nails broke off and it took a few months to grow back. And also finally got my eyebrows groomed! I love pampering myself. Plus, the pedicure was free!

Listening to the Christmas songs playing in the mall. Love the Christmas joy. Hate the crowd in the mall over this long 3-day weekend though. I want a white Christmas!!

PASAR MALAM. All the food.. Yums.

And this made my daddy very happy in the afternoon:

BUT. The happiness is now shortlived because the exchange rate is back to 1SGD = 2.41506MYR. Geez.