|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Post Exams /
12:13 AM
Don't really know what to write anymore. And no, I haven't disappeared! Lil' A, I'm not gone la.. But thanks for noting how important I am to you. Love you long time! :P The feeling of liberation after exams has never been better. No more worrying about studying for now, and we can just play to our hearts' content. Yay! Have been going about Singapore a lot, and eating even more.. The past few week has been nothing short of amazing. I'm a happyhappy girl. And tomorrow I'm going home! Just found out that Zhi Theng's gonna be on the same bus. Miss that lil' girl and also BaoBao. You two are so cute la, makes me miss our Yellowstone days so much!! Hopefully mommy's free to bring me go eat chee cheong fun tmr. Cravings. Yums. Can't wait to indulge myself in all the delicious home food and baking. EXCITED. :D 
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Post Exams /
12:13 AM
Don't really know what to write anymore. And no, I haven't disappeared! Lil' A, I'm not gone la.. But thanks for noting how important I am to you. Love you long time! :P The feeling of liberation after exams has never been better. No more worrying about studying for now, and we can just play to our hearts' content. Yay! Have been going about Singapore a lot, and eating even more.. The past few week has been nothing short of amazing. I'm a happyhappy girl. And tomorrow I'm going home! Just found out that Zhi Theng's gonna be on the same bus. Miss that lil' girl and also BaoBao. You two are so cute la, makes me miss our Yellowstone days so much!! Hopefully mommy's free to bring me go eat chee cheong fun tmr. Cravings. Yums. Can't wait to indulge myself in all the delicious home food and baking. EXCITED. :D 
|
|