<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Monday, February 9, 2009
Chap Goh Mei / 2:06 PM

Today's the last day of CNY! And so the 15 days of yummy good food and tidbits, red packets, visiting, playing cards and reunion dinners comes to an end. I think CNY has become a more quiet affair for me since coming to Singapore as I never get to visit my KL relatives anymore. But in a sense, it also makes me appreciate the little time I get to celebrate CNY with my family before it's time for uni again.. :)

Had my last yee sang for the year 2 nights ago. I think the most fun part about yee sang is how when you're with friends, all formalities are thrown aside and you toss the yee sang up high, not caring if it drops all over your (and everyone else's) hands while chanting "GPA 5.0! 5.0! 5.0! 5.0!" :P