<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Wednesday, February 18, 2009
toujours / 11:38 AM

Had a pretty good Valentine's weekend spent with friends and family. After last year's (disastrous) attempt to have a good Valentine's meal in town, this year we decided to have a steamboat of our own. No crowds and nothing exorbitant involved. Just good times with friends! But the best part of the day was the lovely lovely surprise I got from the b♥yf which I totally did not expect since he was traveling in NYC for the long weekend. :)))

The next day was a sisters' day out and we pigged out on breakfast food, chocolate chip pancakes, pasta, calamari and waffles. I foresee that staying together would cause our waistlines to expand exponentially and our bank accounts to deplete (exponentially as well). We should have another outing after my bank account has taken a rest and we can glee over all the pretty and/or cute things that we see again!

Got myself a new pair of pumps and am now suffering from horrible blisters on both heels on my feet. Super painful. I don't get how come I see a lot of girls wearing pumps but THEY don't seem to be in any pain, whereas for me whatever pumps I get always end up cutting into my skin. But I am determined to break into this pair because I think they're really adorable. ROARRR. The things girls do for vanity.. Sigh.