|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009
All Baked Out /
3:12 AM
My fingers ran across the piano keys. Strange. These keys were once so familiar and the melody used to flow so smoothly. But now, I cringe at the broken chords and a wave of regret fills me. I shouldn't have quit. I spent a lot of my childhood days focused on piano, I don't think I was really that good, but I just practiced a lot. I miss those piano days now, even the frustrating moments when I keep hitting the wrong note.. Oh well. Now it's just a memory. Nostalgic thoughts aside, in about 8 more hours I'll be on the bus back to Singapore once again. No more mommy pampering me but back to the usual routines again.. Had a rather relaxing break and am glad I decided to stay home for the whole week instead of just a few days! Plus, this mad rush of baking will keep me satiated till the next time I come home. :P  Super green pandan cake.. Which in the end I didn't like. Zzz. I don't know what went wrong! Wasted my ingredients. And I suspect that my mom threw it out. Seriously. Ok you probably can't tell that it's a jelly hearts cheesecake because I didn't take it out of the springform pan for the picture. But I love this recipe, it never fails me and my family loves it! :) DEATH BY CHOCOLATE. Love how cute they are but will probably never do this again. Too time consuming!!
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Sunday, March 1, 2009
All Baked Out /
3:12 AM
My fingers ran across the piano keys. Strange. These keys were once so familiar and the melody used to flow so smoothly. But now, I cringe at the broken chords and a wave of regret fills me. I shouldn't have quit. I spent a lot of my childhood days focused on piano, I don't think I was really that good, but I just practiced a lot. I miss those piano days now, even the frustrating moments when I keep hitting the wrong note.. Oh well. Now it's just a memory. Nostalgic thoughts aside, in about 8 more hours I'll be on the bus back to Singapore once again. No more mommy pampering me but back to the usual routines again.. Had a rather relaxing break and am glad I decided to stay home for the whole week instead of just a few days! Plus, this mad rush of baking will keep me satiated till the next time I come home. :P  Super green pandan cake.. Which in the end I didn't like. Zzz. I don't know what went wrong! Wasted my ingredients. And I suspect that my mom threw it out. Seriously. Ok you probably can't tell that it's a jelly hearts cheesecake because I didn't take it out of the springform pan for the picture. But I love this recipe, it never fails me and my family loves it! :) DEATH BY CHOCOLATE. Love how cute they are but will probably never do this again. Too time consuming!!
|
|