|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Monday, March 16, 2009
Quickie /
1:45 AM
At only 20, my forgetfulness kinda scares me.. Cantemus was a good fun choir concert which was held last Saturday. So we went there to support a few of our friends who were in the choir. And we were about 5 minutes late even though we left early (I blame it on the slow service at Fig & Olive) so we missed the opening song! The 1.5 hours flew by real quickly though. Loved the second half for its vibrance. We headed to tcc for some coffee after, and we had a whole corner to ourselves with bean bags! So bad for our postures but so fun to sit on. :) Day out with the sister yesterday! And also met our aunt & cousin for dinner. This only means one thing: an entire day of pigging out. Had cheeseburgers and fries (to satiate my cravings) for lunch and then Sushi Tei for dinner. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle was sold out in Borders! Le sigh. But I got The Perks of Being A Wallflower instead! Haven't started on it yet though. Haven't done my ironing either. There's a messy pile on my bed right now. Haven't completed my assignment. It's staring right back at me as I am typing this. Haven't replied emails. They are still starred in my inbox. Oh dear. Sleep beckons!
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Monday, March 16, 2009
Quickie /
1:45 AM
At only 20, my forgetfulness kinda scares me.. Cantemus was a good fun choir concert which was held last Saturday. So we went there to support a few of our friends who were in the choir. And we were about 5 minutes late even though we left early (I blame it on the slow service at Fig & Olive) so we missed the opening song! The 1.5 hours flew by real quickly though. Loved the second half for its vibrance. We headed to tcc for some coffee after, and we had a whole corner to ourselves with bean bags! So bad for our postures but so fun to sit on. :) Day out with the sister yesterday! And also met our aunt & cousin for dinner. This only means one thing: an entire day of pigging out. Had cheeseburgers and fries (to satiate my cravings) for lunch and then Sushi Tei for dinner. The Story of Edgar Sawtelle was sold out in Borders! Le sigh. But I got The Perks of Being A Wallflower instead! Haven't started on it yet though. Haven't done my ironing either. There's a messy pile on my bed right now. Haven't completed my assignment. It's staring right back at me as I am typing this. Haven't replied emails. They are still starred in my inbox. Oh dear. Sleep beckons!
|
|