<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Sleeping To Dream / 8:36 PM

Despite the hot sunny days, I'm loving the cold nights with my hot cup of hazelnut coffee (or green tea OR Milo) in hand and Jason Mraz crooning live in the background. :)

Now if only I didn't have my SOA paper this Friday, else it'll be a cup of coffee AND a storybook in hand, instead of my calculator and pen. I've got a 30% discount voucher for Borders! Now I can go grab The Story of Edgar Sawtelle.

My mommy was here in Singapore on Monday. She flew here in the morning because she had 2 meetings to attend, then she flew back to KL at night. What a rush. But at least I got to meet her and Yean for lunch. I missed out on dinner with them because I had lessons. Boo! They had yummier food for dinner! But at least I got to see my mom.. Makes me miss home again.

I'm very tired of looking at probability questions, but I've got to get back to them!

P.S.: FML is quite an entertaining read for those of you who have not heard of it. :P