<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Sunday, April 12, 2009
Final Lesson of Year 3 / 9:10 PM

Everyone is starting to blog more again during this exam period. It's what I call procrastination from studying for exams! :P

On Thursday I had my final lesson and test for the semester with my HMS1 classmates. We all met for the first time in Week 2, then our 13 weeks of lessons passed by so quickly and then it was time to say goodbye. I think the oral test was a good ending to our lessons because everyone is just so creative and funny! Aiyoh, why am I so boring.

We seem to have done that a lot even though we didn't plan it! ISO 1600 or not, thankfully Sharon brought her DSLR so we got some pictures together! I will miss walking into class and seeing Xin Yi wear almost the same outfit as me lol. And of course, our guapa y delgada y joven y amable profesora, Arantxa.

So.. Spanish Level 2 anyone?