<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Friday, April 3, 2009
The Countdown Begins / 9:05 PM

It's annoying when people spell my name as Pui Yee instead of Pui Ee. Library woman spelt my name as Pui Yee even though I wrote Pui Ee clearly (in neat block letters) on the registration slip. My parents didn't make a mistake in my birth cert and neither was there an error in my matriculation card ok! Grr.

The batteries on my air conditioner's remote control are flat. And I sadly do not have any extra batteries. Why doesn't it ever rain when I need it to? Why does it only rain when I have to go to class/come back from class/go out to eat/just finished washing my clothes/etc.???

Some of my friends who are studying in UK are back for Easter. I would love to go back and catch up with you guys but it's too near the finals now. Eat more roti canai, banana leaf rice, dim sum, bak kut teh and drink more teh tarik on my behalf. :(

10 days to go.