<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Monday, April 20, 2009
Stressed = Desserts / 8:51 PM

I'm a sucker for desserts, especially when it comes to baking them. I'm also a fan of anything cupcake related. E.g., I bought this cupcake stand from US last summer though I don't really have a use for it just yet.. Tea-time party or picnic anyone?

My other form of procrastination is browsing through all these baking blogs and then I'll bookmark all the recipes that I want to try out. And the list is ever-growing because there are so many awesome recipes I want to try. I have a few folders of recipes to try, divided into different categories such as cakes, cookies, chocolate, cheese, recess week baking, etc.

The problem is, I never have enough time at home to try them all out! Even if I bake during all my waking hours at home, no one will be able to finish eating all of it. Or I think my oven/mixer would just retaliate and refuse to work anymore. I kinda miss having my oven and mixer just in the kitchen downstairs. When I got bored of studying last time, I'd whip up a batch of cupcakes and then I'd be satisfied and would happily go back to studying..

The only problem with looking at all these food blogs is that the food looks so good and it makes you perpetually hungry ALL THE TIME. Craving Gardenia's Twiggies Choc-A-Lot very badly right now.

Hmm so it'll be exciting when I can afford a Kitchen Aid and have a nice kitchen of my own. Gotta work hard for it now! 3 more days till my exams are over. (: