<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Friday, April 17, 2009
Tea-Time Goodies / 9:58 PM

I have been doing the same thing every day for this whole month. Wake up, eat breakfast, surf the net/watch an episode of Friends, study, video call with bf, have lunch, study, window shop online/watch more Friends, have dinner, study, stalk blogs, video call with bf, sleep.

Such is the life of a student during exams. And I realized that the past few posts have just been about my skipping around in joy over receiving lil' things from loved ones. Well, until I come up with something more interesting/random to talk about, this post is going to be just like the others, heh.

YW is done with her exams and has flown home! But she gave me my 'exam welfare package' before she left. Milk tea bubble tea and coffee cupcake with coffee frosting from Bakerzin. I wanted to buy the cupcakes when we were together at JP last weekend but I didn't get to. Thanks babe! Me love you long time.