<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Pata Pata Pata Pon! / 5:25 PM

The annoying thing about working is having to commute to work and back every day on the MRT! It's so crowded and sometimes it makes you feel like your privacy has been violated when the train is too packed. And also, I get annoyed when other people blast their music into their earphones and you can hear the beat going *boom boom boom* when you're not even near them! And seeing the acts of inconsiderate people every day.. It's sickening. Is it so hard to wait for people to alight from the train first before you barge in?? Ugh.

Anyway, enough complaining haha. I'm actually in a good mood now. Lately we have been playing this PSP game called Patapon 2! It's a rhythmic game - you have to follow the rhythm to move or to attack. Hee! It is so super cute!


My army looks cuter but I can't get a screen shot from the PSP :(