|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Some Incoherent Thoughts /
11:44 PM
Reading Kyla's latest post just reminded me that a year & a day ago, we were jet setting off to Bozeman. And one year ago today, we arrived in Bozeman and saw real snow for the first time. And the behind of a bear on the way into Yellowstone too! Now one year later, we are all back in Singapore & Taina is here. Instead of seeing each other from dawn till dusk, we try to meet up at least once in 2 months or so.. This Sunday is going to be Mun & Carol's turn to embark on their adventure! I am excited for them and also praying that the swine flu will go away ASAP so that we don't have to worry about them! Time passed by faster during work today. I think I would like work more next week onwards because our supervisor would be back then so we can get started with our project, and get proper assignments, rather than not knowing what exactly we are supposed to do now. I got a new roommate today. And Sein Chyi got reallocated to my hall! My block! My level! Hahaha we'll really see each other a lot this holidays! I hope you don't get sick of me, SC! :P Talked to the Internal Revenue Service Center people in US again.. And then talked to the Social Security department too. Really don't get how they could screw up the spelling of my name on my federal tax refund cheque. Gotta send my current cheque back to them now and wait for them to rectify the problem.. I am just praying that there won't be any glitches with reissuing me a new cheque. This money can be used for my traveling after I'm done with my internship lo! Sigh. Wenz helped me get the C&K bag that I saw & really liked in 1U. I was sorely disappointed to find out that the C&K here doesn't carry that particular bag but the dear girl is going to bring it back to Sg for me. Happy! Especially since my bag strap is almost giving way already.. I guess I overloaded it one too many times with all my school stuff for the past few sems! Best of all.. Bf's flight is touching down at Changi on Friday morning. :) Ok la, wanna blog more but I am super tired already. Traveling about an hour to work and another hour back every day is really exhausting.
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Some Incoherent Thoughts /
11:44 PM
Reading Kyla's latest post just reminded me that a year & a day ago, we were jet setting off to Bozeman. And one year ago today, we arrived in Bozeman and saw real snow for the first time. And the behind of a bear on the way into Yellowstone too! Now one year later, we are all back in Singapore & Taina is here. Instead of seeing each other from dawn till dusk, we try to meet up at least once in 2 months or so.. This Sunday is going to be Mun & Carol's turn to embark on their adventure! I am excited for them and also praying that the swine flu will go away ASAP so that we don't have to worry about them! Time passed by faster during work today. I think I would like work more next week onwards because our supervisor would be back then so we can get started with our project, and get proper assignments, rather than not knowing what exactly we are supposed to do now. I got a new roommate today. And Sein Chyi got reallocated to my hall! My block! My level! Hahaha we'll really see each other a lot this holidays! I hope you don't get sick of me, SC! :P Talked to the Internal Revenue Service Center people in US again.. And then talked to the Social Security department too. Really don't get how they could screw up the spelling of my name on my federal tax refund cheque. Gotta send my current cheque back to them now and wait for them to rectify the problem.. I am just praying that there won't be any glitches with reissuing me a new cheque. This money can be used for my traveling after I'm done with my internship lo! Sigh. Wenz helped me get the C&K bag that I saw & really liked in 1U. I was sorely disappointed to find out that the C&K here doesn't carry that particular bag but the dear girl is going to bring it back to Sg for me. Happy! Especially since my bag strap is almost giving way already.. I guess I overloaded it one too many times with all my school stuff for the past few sems! Best of all.. Bf's flight is touching down at Changi on Friday morning. :) Ok la, wanna blog more but I am super tired already. Traveling about an hour to work and another hour back every day is really exhausting.
|
|