<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Friday, May 22, 2009
TGIF / 4:34 PM

No prizes for you if you guessed that my supervisor still isn't back from his ultra-long leave. Seriously. With 5 interns on your project, don't you think you should have been back TWO weeks ago already? Grr.

Today I'm a happy girl. Finally bought my Starbucks mug this morning! And am satisfied with my results for last semester. Motivated to study hard for my final semester now!

Looked up on lasik surgery just now.. My dad isn't supporting it cos he said what if I become blind? But daddy! Blindness could occur only if there are serious complication such as infection or scarring. And it's very rare! Oh well, even if he approves, I'll still need approval from the refractive surgeon AND I have to wait for my GPC to go away/heal completely I think. :(

Anyway, I'm happy that it's Friday! 1 more hour and we're off! Have a great weekend everyone!