|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Friday, June 12, 2009
Durians! /
3:32 PM
It's durian season now! Which explains why there are durian stalls popping up everywhere now haha. I love eating durians, and thankfully the bf shares the same taste buds as me! Unlike Lilo who is the odd one out in the family who does not know how to appreciate durians *AHEM*  Guess how much these 4 durians cost us! We walked pass the stall and saw that there was a 3 for $10 promotion but it was just our luck that they changed the offer to 4 for $10 when we turned around to get a better look/sniff at the durians hehehe. Too cheap to resist. :D And the stall owners were really nice too, they packed the durians and cling wrapped them nicely so that we could bring them back without the smell stinking up the train and bus. Well the durians made it through the 45 minutes train journey but once we got on the bus, the bus driver caught smell of the durian and was all "WHO BROUGHT DURIANS?" repeatedly while walking up and down the bus, followed by "I CAN SMELL DURIANS" in his grumpy mandarin which was rather hilarious so in the end we got off the bus and ate the durians somewhere in the middle of all the HDBs. :S The TWO of us gobbled up all 4 durians in about 20 minutes! So so so yummy. And it was also the first time I felt so bloated from eating durians! BUT.. After that I suffered from overdose of durians and couldn't stop hiccuping. Really really loudly. On the bus. And I couldn't stop laughing too. It was as if I was drunk. From durians. *hides face in shame* Anyway, surprisingly neither of us had sore throats the next day.. Which means we can buy more durians to eat next week! YAY! :D :D :D
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Friday, June 12, 2009
Durians! /
3:32 PM
It's durian season now! Which explains why there are durian stalls popping up everywhere now haha. I love eating durians, and thankfully the bf shares the same taste buds as me! Unlike Lilo who is the odd one out in the family who does not know how to appreciate durians *AHEM*  Guess how much these 4 durians cost us! We walked pass the stall and saw that there was a 3 for $10 promotion but it was just our luck that they changed the offer to 4 for $10 when we turned around to get a better look/sniff at the durians hehehe. Too cheap to resist. :D And the stall owners were really nice too, they packed the durians and cling wrapped them nicely so that we could bring them back without the smell stinking up the train and bus. Well the durians made it through the 45 minutes train journey but once we got on the bus, the bus driver caught smell of the durian and was all "WHO BROUGHT DURIANS?" repeatedly while walking up and down the bus, followed by "I CAN SMELL DURIANS" in his grumpy mandarin which was rather hilarious so in the end we got off the bus and ate the durians somewhere in the middle of all the HDBs. :S The TWO of us gobbled up all 4 durians in about 20 minutes! So so so yummy. And it was also the first time I felt so bloated from eating durians! BUT.. After that I suffered from overdose of durians and couldn't stop hiccuping. Really really loudly. On the bus. And I couldn't stop laughing too. It was as if I was drunk. From durians. *hides face in shame* Anyway, surprisingly neither of us had sore throats the next day.. Which means we can buy more durians to eat next week! YAY! :D :D :D
|
|