|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Incoherent /
9:03 AM
Subject registration at 1.30pm today. My final semester! Getting a headache thinking about it. I have 2 totally different timetables planned and I don't know which to choose! Either way it'll be a 4 day week for me. Plan A is to take Data Mining, Ordinary Differential Equations and Mathematical Economics; Plan B is to take Sampling and Survey, Money and Banking, Spanish II and Forensic Science. So Plan A is my "boring" option and Plan B is my "more fun" option. Plan A is like all maths stuff.. Again. But.. Data Mining might/should be quite important? Plan B has more subs that I'm interested in.. I think. As you can see, I'm very confused! Bleah. Oh, and is it just me or is the wireless@SG service really bad?!? I can't even login with the password they gave me so I can never access the internet on my iPod touch when I'm outside. So. Freaking. Annoying. I've tried registering a few times and it always never works. Grrr. And lastly.. H1N1, go away (or don't spread at the place we're traveling to) soon please please please! I want my vacation! Our 8th week of internship is coming to and end and we'll have only 4 more weeks to go. Can't wait for this to end man.
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Incoherent /
9:03 AM
Subject registration at 1.30pm today. My final semester! Getting a headache thinking about it. I have 2 totally different timetables planned and I don't know which to choose! Either way it'll be a 4 day week for me. Plan A is to take Data Mining, Ordinary Differential Equations and Mathematical Economics; Plan B is to take Sampling and Survey, Money and Banking, Spanish II and Forensic Science. So Plan A is my "boring" option and Plan B is my "more fun" option. Plan A is like all maths stuff.. Again. But.. Data Mining might/should be quite important? Plan B has more subs that I'm interested in.. I think. As you can see, I'm very confused! Bleah. Oh, and is it just me or is the wireless@SG service really bad?!? I can't even login with the password they gave me so I can never access the internet on my iPod touch when I'm outside. So. Freaking. Annoying. I've tried registering a few times and it always never works. Grrr. And lastly.. H1N1, go away (or don't spread at the place we're traveling to) soon please please please! I want my vacation! Our 8th week of internship is coming to and end and we'll have only 4 more weeks to go. Can't wait for this to end man.
|
|