<body>







profilelinksarchiveentries
♠/ UNFOLD

Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL


♠/ SAY IT



♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps

Wednesday, June 17, 2009
The Time Traveler's Wife / 5:36 PM

Whee, I am very happy so I am spreading my joy everywhere! I just saw the trailer of The Time Traveler's Wife! It's my favourite book of all time (but err, I never knew they were going to make it into a movie until today), a beautiful yet heartbreaking story that had so much emotions weaved into it - love, pain, joy, disappointment. It was hard to put the book down once I started reading it.. So it suffices to say that I hope I don't bawl like a baby watching this movie.

Watch the trailer HERE!

It'll be out on August 14th in the States! I wonder when it'll be out here. Hopefully around the same time as well. Unlike Up which has been out in the States for nearly 3 weeks but will only be released in Singapore on 6th of August! Ish. :(