|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Saturday, July 25, 2009
The End /
9:24 AM
Finally! Our last day of work has arrived (and gone)! We had to do a presentation together with the rest of the other interns at the head office, so we took this opportunity to dress up formally and take more pics hehe. Sadu said we spoil market though. Oops. :P We were the first group to present and because of that we had the most questions pointed at us during the Q&A session. And in between we had to play this silly charades thing but at least we won ourselves Ferrero Rocher to snack on lol. After the whole session was over, we got our certificates, had lunch, went back to our office at Fusionopolis, cleared some stuff, and took more pics!! At some times it felt like this day would never come, but now it feels like it was over in a blink of an eye! Gonna miss hanging around in the lab with the girls, having (extended) lunch breaks and laughing over silly stuff. Gonna appreciate my last sem of student life even more now, cos I realized that once I start working full time, I'm going to have so little time to myself! I'm always like an old grandma on weekdays cos I'm always so tired from waking up early & traveling to and from the office, and then I end up sleeping early.. No life at all except for the weekends!  We actually left work early, and Sein Chyi and I went to JP first to look for a convocation gift. It was BHG's convocation day!! BHG = Big Head God = Weng Kit. Yi Chin came a while later too. We got so frustrated trying to look for a present and in the end only bought a card. Sorry BHG!! Since we still had ample time, we went to Bakerzin! Their July promo is even better than the previous months! 50% + 10% off promotion for the cookies & cream cheesecake, New York cheesecake and chocolate amer cake! In the end we had a slice of chocolate amer, strawberry shortcake and lavande (dark chocolate cake infused with lavender) yum yum. Bakerzin has a new menu too and it's really unique! Go see!  Went back to hall to change to more comfortable shoes and filled up the card we bought before heading to the auditorium. This year's College of Science convocation ceremony was held in the evening.. I hope ours will be in the morning or afternoon sessions next year! Nicer for photo taking. :P And this is the first time I'm seeing our robes. The blue & green reminds me of SPRING Singapore.  Noticeably, a lot of parents there looked bored.. Haha. I'll make sure it'll be otherwise for my daddy at my convocation next year.. Because he'll be busy helping me take pics! Lol. I'll remind him that he has 1 year to brush up on his DSLR skills. =P
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Saturday, July 25, 2009
The End /
9:24 AM
Finally! Our last day of work has arrived (and gone)! We had to do a presentation together with the rest of the other interns at the head office, so we took this opportunity to dress up formally and take more pics hehe. Sadu said we spoil market though. Oops. :P We were the first group to present and because of that we had the most questions pointed at us during the Q&A session. And in between we had to play this silly charades thing but at least we won ourselves Ferrero Rocher to snack on lol. After the whole session was over, we got our certificates, had lunch, went back to our office at Fusionopolis, cleared some stuff, and took more pics!! At some times it felt like this day would never come, but now it feels like it was over in a blink of an eye! Gonna miss hanging around in the lab with the girls, having (extended) lunch breaks and laughing over silly stuff. Gonna appreciate my last sem of student life even more now, cos I realized that once I start working full time, I'm going to have so little time to myself! I'm always like an old grandma on weekdays cos I'm always so tired from waking up early & traveling to and from the office, and then I end up sleeping early.. No life at all except for the weekends!  We actually left work early, and Sein Chyi and I went to JP first to look for a convocation gift. It was BHG's convocation day!! BHG = Big Head God = Weng Kit. Yi Chin came a while later too. We got so frustrated trying to look for a present and in the end only bought a card. Sorry BHG!! Since we still had ample time, we went to Bakerzin! Their July promo is even better than the previous months! 50% + 10% off promotion for the cookies & cream cheesecake, New York cheesecake and chocolate amer cake! In the end we had a slice of chocolate amer, strawberry shortcake and lavande (dark chocolate cake infused with lavender) yum yum. Bakerzin has a new menu too and it's really unique! Go see!  Went back to hall to change to more comfortable shoes and filled up the card we bought before heading to the auditorium. This year's College of Science convocation ceremony was held in the evening.. I hope ours will be in the morning or afternoon sessions next year! Nicer for photo taking. :P And this is the first time I'm seeing our robes. The blue & green reminds me of SPRING Singapore.  Noticeably, a lot of parents there looked bored.. Haha. I'll make sure it'll be otherwise for my daddy at my convocation next year.. Because he'll be busy helping me take pics! Lol. I'll remind him that he has 1 year to brush up on his DSLR skills. =P
|
|