|
♠/ UNFOLD
Pui Ee
4th October 1988
Singapore // KL
♠/ SAY IT
♠/ CREDITS
designer: darkdegree
partofthecodes: detonatedlove
brushes:jc.net
images: moargh
textues: peachinparis
icons: threemoresteps
|
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Going For A Holiday! /
3:19 PM
Quick post before I go out again!! Busy busy busy as a bee. My internship is finally 100% over. Chor Yim and I did a joint presentation this morning to our NTU supervisor and managed to scrape through it despite having some tough questions from her. As usual, I think I spoke too fast during my presentation.. A strong weakness of mine when it comes to speaking in public. Oh, and something I noticed since my internship ended - I thought I would be sleeping in a lot but somehow I still wake up early every morning! I finally got to catch up with Taina! Ahh it's so good to see her again. Can't believe she's been here for 3 months already and we've only met thrice. Shame on me. Just 1 more month and she's leaving to Finland again. Gosh. Time flies!! Also discovered a restaurant with nice comfy ambience & yummy kebabs at Arab Street with my hall friends. And went to ION Orchard with MH & his friends! Tried out the infamous Gindaco takoyaki (long queue) but I guess I'm not a major fan of takoyaki so I wouldn't be queuing for it again anytime soon. We also tried AOBA Ramen (had to queue AGAIN!) but were pretty disappointed. On a brighter note, they forgot to charge us for 2 bowls of noodles so we got a heavy discount for our meal. :P Ok, I'm off to run some errands and prepare for our long-awaited trip to Vietnam. Been bumming in my room for way too long, feeling too comfy and didn't want to move my butt off the chair. I hope everything goes smoothly (i.e. hope we don't get conned since we're tourists) for the next 8 days!
|
/ about me
I'm just an ordinary girl who is blessed with extraordinary people in my life. I have a very supportive family, and living away from
them makes me cherish and love them even more. I have an amazing boyfriend who thinks that I am a piggy but he is my pillar of strength and I love
him very, very much. My best friends are scattered across the world (in KL, Glasgow & London) but no matter the distance, we're always there for
each other. I like to bake. A lot. I don't usually eat much of what I make though, and I'm still trying to be better at it. I like
looking at pretty things - clothes, bags, scrapbook material, typical girls' stuff. I love breakfasts and am always willing to wake up early for it, whether
it's dim sum or kopitiam breakfast or American breakfast. My boyfriend cooks a very mean breakfast! (:
 sparklers, traveling, swimming, yoga, xoxo
 rainbows, snail mail, beaches, pedicures
 tofu, salmon sashimi, Asian cuisine, desserts
 milk, coffee, bubble tea, green tea
 jason mraz, paramore, marie digby (and a lot more)
 the time traveler's wife by audrey niffenegger
 october 4, 1988
gmail and twitter
|
|
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Going For A Holiday! /
3:19 PM
Quick post before I go out again!! Busy busy busy as a bee. My internship is finally 100% over. Chor Yim and I did a joint presentation this morning to our NTU supervisor and managed to scrape through it despite having some tough questions from her. As usual, I think I spoke too fast during my presentation.. A strong weakness of mine when it comes to speaking in public. Oh, and something I noticed since my internship ended - I thought I would be sleeping in a lot but somehow I still wake up early every morning! I finally got to catch up with Taina! Ahh it's so good to see her again. Can't believe she's been here for 3 months already and we've only met thrice. Shame on me. Just 1 more month and she's leaving to Finland again. Gosh. Time flies!! Also discovered a restaurant with nice comfy ambience & yummy kebabs at Arab Street with my hall friends. And went to ION Orchard with MH & his friends! Tried out the infamous Gindaco takoyaki (long queue) but I guess I'm not a major fan of takoyaki so I wouldn't be queuing for it again anytime soon. We also tried AOBA Ramen (had to queue AGAIN!) but were pretty disappointed. On a brighter note, they forgot to charge us for 2 bowls of noodles so we got a heavy discount for our meal. :P Ok, I'm off to run some errands and prepare for our long-awaited trip to Vietnam. Been bumming in my room for way too long, feeling too comfy and didn't want to move my butt off the chair. I hope everything goes smoothly (i.e. hope we don't get conned since we're tourists) for the next 8 days!
|
|